- The user sends a command to the roller shutters at the farthest part of the building - marked No. 3.
- The Mobilus ERS tubular motor (No. 2) with a built-in signal repeater module receives the command from the remote control and sends it to the radio receiver in the tubular motor in window No. 3.
- The tubular motor in No. 3 receives the command from the remote control COSMO | HCT via the tubular motor signal repeater in window No. 2 and sends the information back to the remote control the same way.
The Advantages of using tubular motors with built-in signal repeater
- Elimination of problems associated with the lack of signal range in the distant areas.
- Elimination of additional modules with built-in signal repeaters.